Here’s a safer and more natural way to make an all purpose household cleaner and sanitizer for your home. This will work great on mirrors, windows, counters, bathrooms, floors, sinks and more!
2 Cups Water
3 Tbsp White Vinegar
1/2 tsp Natural dish or Castile soap
5-10 drops lavender essential oil
5-10 drops melaleuca/tea tree essential oil
and/or other essential oils of your favorite scent
or doTERRA On-Guard.
Check out our Essential Oils page for more information and doTERRA ordering directions!
Here are six ways to save you time & money on your next prescriptions, supplements or essential oils at Big Sky Compounding.
- Save a trip and beat the traffic, we mail for FREE in the Flathead Valley
- Quantity discounts for purchasing 2-3 month supply of prescriptions, 10-20% discount on prescription price.
- Do you LOVE the essential oils and want to save money when buying them? Sign up to become a preferred customer or a wholesale account, receive 25% off and a free product.
- Go to www.mydoterra.com/thenaturalpharmacist to sign up.
- Use the Doterra ID 4048112
- Order high quality supplements on our account for free shipping and and EXTRA 10% off for brands like RLC, Jarrow, Now and many more.
- Go to www.npscript.com.
- Use the Code: Big Sky
- Here is a step by step way to order online with Thorne supplements.
- Go to www.thorne.com
- Click on “login”
- Enter the 10-digit code (HCP1024361) from your practitioner into “personal account”
- Click on “Submit”
- Fill out the page “Create New Account: Consumer”
- Check the “I agree” box and click “create account”
Order Wellevate supplements and receive 10% discount with free shipping. Use the special Big Sky Compounding link below!
- Become a VIP Customer and receive 10% off most supplement when you purchase 2 or more bottles at a time. (Excludes certain products)
- Call 48 hour ahead to ensure your prescription is ready when you arrive!
Call us today! Deals this good don’t last forever. (406) 752-0499
Bergamot oil is one of my favorite oils. I use it often to help treat acne, especially for teenagers. Simply apply a little bit of the oil directly to the acne prone areas helps keep bacteria down and clear up the skin.
My son is 13 and plays baseball, the bergamot oil helped clear up the acne he gets on his forehead where his baseball hat sits. All the citrus oils do make the skin more sensitive to light and should be put on at night not in the morning. A couple of applications a week works great.
Bergamot is also one of the “Happy” oils, meaning it lightens the mood. I love the refreshing smell in the diffuser and the following new study shows potential benefits for helping people feel less stressed.
As reported in the German journal of Research in Complementary Medicine, the inhalation of Bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia) significantly reduced physiological and psychological markers of stress in human subjects. This is exciting news, as this is one of the few studies to use a placebo control, and a population size resulting in statistically-significant results.
The experiment was a simple one: 41 test volunteers were exposed to each of three experimental conditions: 15 of rest, 15 minutes of exposure to water vapor + rest, or 15 minutes of water vapor + Bergamot essential oil + rest. Saliva samples were taken immediately after each session, and 10 minutes later the volunteers completed questionnaires reporting mood, anxiety and fatigue levels. Heart rate variability was measured throughout each of the test periods.
The results note: Salivary cortisol levels (the stress hormone) were lowered, high frequency heart rate activity was increased (a good thing indicating lower levels of stress), and mood, anxiety and fatigue scores were all improved with the inhalation of Bergamot.
This is one of our favorite “single” oils to use in a diffuser, no blending required. It’s inexpensive, has a lovely sweet-tart citrus aroma, and actually has a significant body of research backing its use for supporting other conditions – most notably its potential to reduce the perception of pain. This research has not been confirmed with human studies, but the results seem promising enough that we may see such a study in the future.
Have a blessed day,
Kiersten Alton Rph. – Big Sky Compounding